Tuesday, August 17, 2010

SOUTH AFRICAN RUNNER GETS MAKEOVER




Caster Semenya, the 18 yr old South African has "tried" to silence the haters by getting a makeover. All hell broke loose last month during the World Track and Field Championships in Berlin, when Caster Semenya flew past her competitors and won first place in the 800 Meter Race. Her gender was questioned, and Semenya was put through a series of Gender tests to declare her true identity. They have tortured this "girl" enough in my opinion, however the test results will be available shortly!!

Caster told You Magazine "I'd like to dress up more often and wear dresses but I never get the chance," She also explains that she has never bought her own clothe, and that her mother "buys them for me, but now that I know I can look like this I'd like to dress like this more often."

No comments:

Post a Comment