Tuesday, August 17, 2010

"WORLDS FATTEST WOMAN"


Most people battle the bulge and are trying to lose weight, but New Jersey resident Donna Simpson wants to pack on the pounds. She holds the current title of being the record holder in the Guiness Book of World Records for weighing 600lbs. She spends $750 a week on food, and is actively eating all the junk food she can, totaling over 12,000 calories a day to rack up her weight to 1000lbs.

She tells the Daily mail, “I’d love to be 1,000lb. It might be hard though. Running after my daughter keeps my weight down.”"My favorite food is sushi, but unlike others I can sit and eat 70 big pieces of sushi in one go. I do love cakes and sweet things, doughnuts are my favorite." I love eating and people love watching me eat. It makes people happy, and I'm not harming anyone," she says.

Get the crane ready and refrigerator sized grave dug, because this whale will be needing both shortly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment